Standard Program Application and Admission Process – ABC’s:A. Please complete and submit:
1. Click to link to form to print: Admissions Application Form
2. Schedule and complete an interview with admissions committee
3. Submit a copy of GED, High School Diploma, or college transcript (submit proof of the highest level of education). Minimum requirement for admission is a GED.
4. Provide a state issued photo identification and valid Social Security card to copy and include in-application
5. Submit the Non-refundable processing fee ($20.00 in the form of cash, cashier’s check, credit card or money order ) This fee covers the cost of your health/drug screening.
B. Upon Receipt of the above and Provisional Acceptance you must:6. Successfully complete health/drug screening and medical clearance or program of study.
7. Successfully complete a background check .
C. When you receive letter of Acceptance you must:8. Pay the current tuition and fees published for the program of your acceptance, register and enroll in classes before or on the posted Registration and Enrollment date. (Fully accepted students may begin to make tuition payments in advance of the Registration and Enrollment Date.)
9. Appear in person on the Registration and Enrollment Date for Photo Identification and student materials.
9. Attend Orientation sessions.
10. Successfully complete TB Two Step Process* (provided by JHA after classes begin).
All steps must be completed to be considered for acceptance into a program. Consideration for admission into a program is based on satisfactory results of all steps. Formal Acceptance is at the discretion of the Director.